Revert the patch please.

Killer gameplay is miserable.

After being stunned by a pallet i get stuck until I broke it.

Sometimes the game breaks my lunge even if Survivors do not sprint.

Not too many things, but they happen quite often and I simply do not want to play the game, the game expirience is so bad when I am incapable to control my character.

Comments

  • I haven't had much issues with the pallet stuns, I've only gotten stuck once, and that's about it. Though in regards to the lunge, I think that's "Auto-Aim", have had that happen to me multiple times.

    How often is it actually happening? Like every single match?

  • @DelsKibara said:

    I haven't had much issues with the pallet stuns, I've only gotten stuck once, and that's about it. Though in regards to the lunge, I think that's "Auto-Aim", have had that happen to me multiple times.

    How often is it actually happening? Like every single match?

    I get stuck at least each 2 games..

    My internet itself is solid, but I am a resident of eastern Russia, there are no servers at all. I ahev constantly ping 160 ms..

  • @Nazeef13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/149151/revert-the-patch-please

    Survivord have been saying vaults and pallet throws are smoother because they are not getting stuck or puled back any more.

    Based on my experience, instead of survivors getting pulled back, dedicated servers are pushing killers forward, making the animations smoother but still getting the same effect.

    Maybe you are getting pushed forward into the pallet and then getting stuck.

    I'll make a post about this after I get more clips and see it in action a few more times.

    That actually sounds very intelligent as to how ur lookin' at it.

  • @Nazeef13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/149151/revert-the-patch-please

    Survivord have been saying vaults and pallet throws are smoother because they are not getting stuck or puled back any more.

    Based on my experience, instead of survivors getting pulled back, dedicated servers are pushing killers forward, making the animations smoother but still getting the same effect.

    Maybe you are getting pushed forward into the pallet and then getting stuck.

    I'll make a post about this after I get more clips and see it in action a few more times.

    Yes, it's a different visual to dedicated hits, but they still happen. I have witnessed many instances of a killer going through the missed hit animation, with the whiffing sound, and then the hit registers.