PC - travelled inside a wall as Demogorgon. Got stuck there for the rest of the game

I was playing Demogorgon on Ironworks of Misery. At some point, I tryed to travel to a portal I had put behind the long wall of a jungle gym. But then I appeared inside the wall instead of behind it. I could see through both sides and could attack survivors that got really close, but couldn't move nor place portals.


Here I was watching them close my portal, while I could do nothing.

20200502003913_1.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • PS4 - chapel map, solo survivor claudette with red hair against Demogorgon, around 4:30pm eastern standard time, NJ. He teleported to a portal along the wall and got stuck for the rest of the game. I tried letting him hit me to see if it would release him but no dice - very unfair to him.

    https://youtu.be/G5F6mGmac1I PS_Messages_20200523_164020.jpg