What I think we should earn auric sells on free pass of the rift

First thing that I need to say is, it won't be a lot of auric cells, literally just 250 or 1/4 if what you get on battle pass. And I don't think it is "op" since well, we will need to wait half a year basically to earn another 250 auric cells, and who already buy it will probably keep buying since it is faster.

The reason that I am doing this post is because, at least in my country. Auric cells aren't that cheap. Let's use the US$ as main price, in my country, US$ is too expensive, it's basically you multiply the price of the auric cells by 6 and thats the price of it in my country. With other words, it's not worth buying it.

Comments

  • I don't see them adding auric cells to free rift, maybe shards, they would make more sense.

  • You obviously don't run a business.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    You obviously don't run a business.

    Um, excuse you.

    Free Points1.PNG


    Free Points2.PNG Free Points3.PNG

    Modern Warfare has 3 Free Points.

    That's 300 points about the worth of $5. Giving free points at first is a great way to get your player base to invest if they see the points they cannot obtain. I'm not saying, give everyone free points, no, but this is a direct response to your outdated, pedestrian response.

    THIS is good business.