Characters on discount?

Is this true because if it is then im a happy person.

Comments

  • As far as i know they are on discount but only for auric cells.

  • Yup on Auric cell sale. Shame about the timing, I spent a bit too much on something the day before. There's so many characters I want it's tough to resist though. Been a good month for things of interest. But fiancé won't let me overindulge, a shame.

  • @MadArtillery said:

    Yup on Auric cell sale. Shame about the timing, I spent a bit too much on something the day before. There's so many characters I want it's tough to resist though. Been a good month for things of interest. But fiancé won't let me overindulge, a shame.

    Ahhh that sucks that its only auric cells was really hoping for shards as well

  • It would be nice if it was, then I could actually afford someone. Absolutely nothing on shrine worth buying this week or last week means I finally have about 4k shards. But I suppose just like most games with cash shops sales never happen for free currencies.