PC - 'Close Bonds' challenge is not working as intended

I died 3-d and 4-th player escaped through hatch right after. I got my challenge for some reason.

20200502002921_1.jpg 20200501232448_1.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Not a bug. Another survivor has to escape when your still alive. It says survive not escape, as long as your not dead yet it will get done

  • @zavch said:

    Not a bug. Another survivor has to escape when your still alive. It says survive not escape, as long as your not dead yet it will get done

    Hatch doesn't open until hooked person dead tho.

  • Just curious: Dance of Death also not working for you? (the third surv challenge from the left with the girl´s head...)

  • @Rastabooze said:

    Just curious: Dance of Death also not working for you? (the third surv challenge from the left with the girl´s head...)

    I did it. 30 secs of chase as Kate isn't that hard.

  • ...... i always thought that the other guy who escapes has to use bond, now i realize that you have to be the one who uses bond while they escape.... the description wasn't clear

  • I was using bond and one survivor escaped. I escaped second but did not receive the mission!?

  • It had to be done with Kate. In the German version there was no information that it has to be done with Kate.

    Yeah, was easy as I got it... :)