Huntress Not Getting Deviousness
Huntress's hatches aren't giving any deviousness points for successful hits. Bug or just not right conditions for hitting?
Tagged:
Duplicate
Huntress's hatches aren't giving any deviousness points for successful hits. Bug or just not right conditions for hitting?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same issue, i have it on PS4 in case that makes any difference.
I am having the same issue. I'm only getting deviousness when shutting the hatch and 4K
also I'm on PC
Same here on PC had a merciless game almost full bp for everyone but 28 from deviousness
This is a known bug at the moment, and it will hopefully be fixed soon