Did something change on xbox?

All of a sudden at red rank I am CONSISTENTLY playing with grey rank players.


Yesterday I got paired with THREE rank 20 Wraiths. Since then every killer is rank 12-15 which is lame in itself but all my teamamtes are also in that rank all of a sudden.

wth is going on.

Comments

  • I know... Today I went up against Rank 18-20 killers and playing with new survivors back to back and its no fun what so ever...

    For me its killing the game... I'd rather wait longer for a fair match

    I play on Xbox One in red ranks too

  • Yup it started yesterday and wasn't EVERY match but today it is. Just played a rank 19 ghostface. The match also had a rank 17 Laurie.

    Whats weird is none of these killers will answer me either. I messaged some of them asking if the games promoted somewhere right now or something. Probably just even more broken.