I don’t see a difference in gen speeds.
Not a complaint. Just a simple statement... coming from both a survivor and killer perspective. I know the devs were trying to balance or “nerf” gen speeds but does anyone else notice a difference?
Not a complaint. Just a simple statement... coming from both a survivor and killer perspective. I know the devs were trying to balance or “nerf” gen speeds but does anyone else notice a difference?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well they didn't change the gen speeds
If the players 4 stack the might loose 3 seconds... but there's a perk that negates the stack penalty that only one person needs to run so this won't change a thing.