what games do you play?
I play dbd ofcourse ๐...
I also play tetris effect. i play diablo eternal collection with the gf. I play kakarot. my top of the queue games to finish are the last of us and until dawn(but that is also a gf game)....
I play dbd ofcourse ๐...
I also play tetris effect. i play diablo eternal collection with the gf. I play kakarot. my top of the queue games to finish are the last of us and until dawn(but that is also a gf game)....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dbd, ark survival evolved, 7 days to die, starcraft 2, Warcraft 3, and deep rock galactic are my go to multiplayer games.