Has MMR been released???

Why on earth is my SWF which consists of rank 3,1,5,2 getting a rank 20 killer??? Is MMR active?? did i miss something in the patch notes where Matchmaking just throws people into any match regardless of rank? Im confused. Not only is this terrible for the killer but it cheats the survivors of points when playing a killer this low rank. Please fix this. this is terrible

Comments

  • There has been no official announcememt of the new mm system.

    I am experiencing a wide range of survivors. I should not be going against level 20 survivors...

  • Matchmaking is always bad after an update, but this one is really bad. Even if it is MMR, the low rank killer and survivors I'm going against aren't good.

  • That's really strange. So far only been getting mm with people within 4 ranks of me since the update.

  • White Ranks (Rank 20-16) has absolutely no matchmaking.

    This will be fixed when MMR is fully implemented.

  • i know its not really MMR I was just saying because its terrible. We were either getting rank 20s or rank 1s no in between,

  • Honestly starting to wonder if they rolled it out already and the reason I keep getting matched with rank 15 teammates is because the game thinks I suck.