How would I share my content with you and the other questions I put In here

I wanna start making content off ur game but I dont feel comfortable doing so without sharing it with u I wont make any content till I'm able to share it with u cause it DBDMobile and I really like that game and ik u would be grateful for me to share it with u also are there any guidelines to creating DBD Mobile content? If so pls link them so I can make my content to ur standards.

Comments

  • @FeistyFrost said:

    I wanna start making content off ur game but I dont feel comfortable doing so without sharing it with u I wont make any content till I'm able to share it with u cause it DBDMobile and I really like that game and ik u would be grateful for me to share it with u also are there any guidelines to creating DBD Mobile content? If so pls link them so I can make my content to ur standards.

    There is a typo