Challenges not registering

PC

Challenges not registering after a match

Exemple : did 5 totems while the "Break 15 totems" challenmge is active. Didn't get a single one to register.

Happens with different challenges


Steps: Play the game

Do what you're supposed to do

Exit

Nothing

It may be because of Hatch escape?


Occurs enough time to be extremely irritating.

Had up on that the 70% of disconnection at the end of game mneu because of rank update error or player level error.

Steps to reproduce : Play the game


DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Step 1 : Selected Beast of Death Challenge in the Tome

    Step 2 : Played Huntress with the Beast of Prey Perk as outlined in the challenge

    Step 3 : In-game I chased all the survivors randomly for 90% of the match. I received 100% for the chase during the game and kept on chasing.

    Step 4 : When the match ended I did not get credit for the challenge...


    I play on PC