Seems like that only windows HITBOXES got fixed
I am getting hit by so far that is just amazing. On pallets it's incredible you put it down while the killer seems to not have physics
I am getting hit by so far that is just amazing. On pallets it's incredible you put it down while the killer seems to not have physics
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How are things from the killer perspective? So far it doesn't seem excessive at pallets, but I agree windows are smooth.
This is due to what the killer sees. As for Windows, they are doing great at the moment, might go back to my Lithe build.