This is more-so for the Technical Issues section to answer, but it can still be answered here regardless.
I personally don't know, so I can't chime in with a 100% answer to that. But with a Gtx 1660 I would assume it would run at 60 fps for DBD on Ultra? Again, I don't know though, if you can't find an answer here than you can try asking in the Technical Issues sub-forum about it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@KamilPL9
This is more-so for the Technical Issues section to answer, but it can still be answered here regardless.
I personally don't know, so I can't chime in with a 100% answer to that. But with a Gtx 1660 I would assume it would run at 60 fps for DBD on Ultra? Again, I don't know though, if you can't find an answer here than you can try asking in the Technical Issues sub-forum about it.
Yeah thanks a lot, because I'm not very good with computers.
Neither am I ha ha, I understand your pain.