Anyone Else Been Having Wierdly High Ping Today?
My ping, which is around 60-100 usually, was going between 180-250 today and I was getting some rubber banding. I asked around in some squads and they were getting similar pings as well. If it matters, Im playing around Europe.
Anyone else having the same issue? I know its right after the update but I dont remember this issue after the last chapter.
Comments
Yes, same. I was playing yesterday (it was past midnight for me) and first four games were quite alright (after the servers have been implemented I usually get the ping not lower than 96) but then suddenly all my lobbies had 130-250 ping. I couldn't play at all. I mean when it is higher than 110, my game starts to lag and I'm being teleported back or sideways. Besides, when I press ESC, it shows that my ping is 60 lol But in the games it is shown as red in the left upper corner. I don't even get 60 ms anymore, how can it be that in the menu it shows 60 ms?