Lower tier Charms

Does anyone actually wear the brown, yellow, and green charms? I personally dont. What's the point when you can only get them in the rift, and that same rift has sleeker more rare charms to show off? Seems like wasted resources to me. Not complaining. Just seems like the money spent to create throw away items could be spent elsewhere. Somewhat like the brown blood point offerings. I have more than I'll ever use in my lifetime yet the bloodweb is filled with them.

Comments

  • Charms take less time than skins and the rift tiers need to get filled up with something

  • I'd prefer something usable like shards lol. Not a huge amount but maybe 150 per level. Instead of something that's just going to sit in the void of countless other things not getting used in this game. At least I'd be able to spend them on something I actually want for slogging through the rift