Lore Not unlocking still
I did a master challege and my huntress entry didn't unlock yesterday. Did another one today and that unlocked the first entry but I didn't get the one from yesterday. What's going on?! Will it unlock later or what
I did a master challege and my huntress entry didn't unlock yesterday. Did another one today and that unlocked the first entry but I didn't get the one from yesterday. What's going on?! Will it unlock later or what
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have already contacted the Support. They said that this is a Know Issues and the Team is looking into it
Restarting the game solved it for me (Like, 2 times in a row).
Have you tried restarting and opening the archives right away?
I did, I'll it try again
That fixed it! Thanks so much!
NP. Glad to help ๐