Archives - I don't get Entries BUG?

Hello! :)

I don't know if there is a forum about this already but I don't get any new entries when I finish my master challenges. (PC). I hope its just a bug and you can fix that soon?

Screenshot_31.png Screenshot_32.png


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • It's the same with me 


    20200430094832_1.jpg 20200430094822_1.jpg


  • I am having the same issue! (Platform: PC -> Steam)

    Pls, I NEED my LORE <3


    Edit: Issue resolved! I got my LORE <3

  • Same here.

    My guess is how this happenned - Yesterday when i was on and in the rift i actually didn't notice any page icons on master challenges. So i guess they didn't exist yet. I login today and see that they're actually here.

  • Got the same problem. Started playing and there were no page icons. Today there are the icons. I hope that this gets fixed because I already unlocked 5 Lore things and I´m kinda sad.

  • Gimme my lore pack

  • Yup same thing happened with me. When I first started working on the challenges I was surprised that there were no page icons on the master challenges. Now I see there are, yet even though I've done several prior the associated lore isn't unlocked on my thingy :(

  • I'm having same issue. I was surprised yesterday that we didn't get any lore in Level 1 till I got notification today that I've unlocked one. Others that were already unlocked do not appear as available in collection.

  • After restarting my game they are all available again!

  • unlucky after restarting i am still missing 1 entry :(

  • I am also experiencing the same issue. The challenges didn't even have the page icon to start off with, but restarting the game brought those back.

    image.png image.png


  • I hope they fix this, I want my lore =(

  • Same issue on PS4. Yesterday when I first logged in the master challenges didn't show the pages. I completed 2 Kate master challenges and 1 Dwight master challenge but the lore didn't unlock. I restarted the game and the pages finally were showing on the master challenges but the 3 challenges I completed were still locked. I completed another Kate master challenge after restarting, that one unlocked but the 3 previous to the restart remain locked. Hoping the put through a patch because it stink to have the lore locked when I completed the challenges.

  • hello, I play on ps4, yesterday I completed 2 master challenges and they did not give me the lore, today the lore icon appears but I have not received any and they are complete, how can I get them?


    I have restarted the game and the lore has appeared