Xbox Sensitivity updates
I just played my first killer match since this new patch, on Xbox, and the controls were atrocious. Unplayable as Deathslinger. Soon as I started moving the camera was wobbling side to side.. after a while it stabilized, but camera movement was apparently reset to 50%. So i had to sit there mid match and mess around with the sensitivity settings.. and no matter what I put it at, nothing felt right. Turning is sluggish. Aiming is off. Everything feels wrong.
I can't play with these controller settings.. and I won't try.
Comments
I have 4K’d with Deathslinger every game since the new patch with my sensitivity set to 100%, or the newest max.
The problem doesn’t really lie with the sensitivity, something about the movement of Killer feels very strange, idk if it’s the frames or overall control you have with killer now, but it was enough for me to put the controller down until it gets fixed.
yeah he was like bobbing up and down at the start of the match, it was weird.. but turning w/left stick (body movement) was so slow.. it's bad. PTB can't test console.. so.. who is testing consoles during these patches? there's no way someone that plays killer more than 5mins a year could load up the game after this patch and say "feels the same".