PC - Second survivor Archives challenge bug

DeadByDaylight.log

The second survivor Archive challenge (sabotage 3 hooks within killers radius) failed to complete after a match I played where I definitely did the challenge. I sabotaged about 6 hooks and 2 of them were instances where the killer came up and hit me while carrying a survivor and I sabotaged immediately with Alex's Toolbox.

Step One: Select the second survivor challenge of the new archive (sabotage 3 hooks within killer radius)

Step Two: load in game as survivor, play match while completing secondary objective (archive challenge)

Step Three: Complete match, challenge not completed (error)

Frequency of the issue: once only, so far. have not attempted to recreate

Killer: The Nightmare, Freddy

Survivor I was playing: Yui Kimura

Items: Alex's Toolbox

Addons: Grip Wrench and Scraps

Perks: Breakout, Decisive Strike, Sprint Burst, Self Care, all are rank 3

Map: MacMillan Estate, Ironworks of Misery

Offering: Petrified Oak

Two other survivors put up Petrified Oak too.

LOG ATTACHED

Tagged: Pending

Comments