Nintendo Switch - Infinite Prove thyself

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, after you work together with someone with the perk prove thyself it sticks to you as a fifth perk.

Step 4 : When you then go work on a gen alone it activates, turns of when you stop repairing, work on another gen and it activates again.

I played kate, the killer was huntress on the crotus penn asylum map. But the clip explains it best, I have another clip while I'm working on a different gen if it's needed. I'm sure that I was alone in the area. Experienced this bug once.


https://twitter.com/Renee_Monty/status/1255599939519823877


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Its a visual bug when a survivor with prove thyself dc'd or died near you it doesnt affect your generator progress tho

  • This bug is still in the game, I've just seen it again (hotfix 3.7.2).