Can't destroy totem Lery's memorial
Steam/PC
I can't interact with this totem
How to reproduce: Find a totem in Lery's memorial at this place in the screenshot
Tagged:
Pending
Steam/PC
I can't interact with this totem
How to reproduce: Find a totem in Lery's memorial at this place in the screenshot
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed, it's happened to me several times and to my friends but on xbox. It's like the triangular shape is too slim. Then it ended up being the last totem because of inner strength and turned into noed. Joyful.
Can't destroy it on PS4 either. I had a Spirit that was just farming with everyone - think she was working on pallet challenge. She brought us over to the totem when it became NOED and none of us could destroy it.