PC-Can't move

Was playing Spirit on wretched shop and I downed a Claudette with phasing somewhere out in the open away from main building and as soon as I pick her up I become unable to move, any key press to move makes it feel like I'm vibrating in place as if I'm stuck in an invisible box

Video evidence: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/606245670 happens at 16:25

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I had the same problem as surviver. Killer damaged pallet, i was near it and i was stucked

  • It also happened to me as a killer suddenly the character stopped moving ... and suddenly I lose a point in my rank of progression and it happens to me frequently ...

  • I had the same problem as killer on Xbox. Hooked someone in the basement and got locked in front of the hook. They got unhooked, did all 5 gens and left.