Infinite mothers dwelling on map rotation?
Wow I've played mothers dwelling 15 games yesterday. Not in a row but I feel like the rotation is bugged and if nobody brings a map offering, mothers dwelling is default. I've already played it twice today.
Wow I've played mothers dwelling 15 games yesterday. Not in a row but I feel like the rotation is bugged and if nobody brings a map offering, mothers dwelling is default. I've already played it twice today.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've only seen the maps that were changed so far. I think the game forgets that other maps exist!
Man must be nice! Haha I've had almost 60% mothers dwelling. Theres no way that's just bad luck over the span of 3 days