Disconnected mid match
Platform: PS4
Description: I was the only player who was disconnected mid-match and de-pipped and was locked out of matchmaking for 5 minutes.
Cannot reproduce as the issue was not on my end. I have 1GB wired connection and had no interruption in service to cause this.
Only occurred once, but with the new rift opened and the fact I just paid for it, I don't want to be locked out of playing because of issues that are out of my control. PLEASE disable matchmaking penalties as this is not fair and if it continues, I will end up being locked out longer and unable to play something I paid for.
Comments
I have been having this same issue on XBox, about once a night. My internet speed is excellent, NAT type is always Open, I use a hardwired connection. I've done a hard reset. Still, at least once a day I get disconnected from a match. Sometimes it shows the disconnection symbol for both me and the killer, other times I get the escape symbol. Either way, I still get a disconnection penalty even though I did not intentionally DC. It is very frustrating because I, too, bought the rift pass. And of course, right after, I wound up with an 15 minute penalty. All because the GAME is disconnecting me. I really wish they would look in to this, and clearly it is a cross platform issue.