getting stuck after pallet stun

in heavens wreckers I got stuck in a pallet while chasing a caludette with night shroud activated , when I got pallet stunned , I got stuck and could'nt move , I think I was backing up just before I got pallet stunned . anyway I had to break the pallet to unstick myself . the stun animation did not play I just got stuck and could'nt move until I broke the pallet .



this also happens in hawkins lab with deathslinger



in steam , my max pings is set to 3000 so I am not sure if that is the cause

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • This also happened to me on heavens wreckers except I ended up getting stuck in the wall and could not get unstuck. Also just got stuck in the hook on Gideon Meat Packing Plant after hooking a survivor downstairs.

  • Happened to me as Legion on one of the Crotus maps. Breaking the pallet got me unstuck completely, but it's concerning this is happening. Hopefully it's an easy fix

  • Happen to me with the Hag, I was lucky someone activated a trap, allow me to TP and unstuck myself

  • Just happened to me on Lery’s. I had one of the survivors send me a screenshot

    4EE02A27-4341-4426-89C0-275F0EB1F1EC.jpeg 409601F1-BF1B-4CF6-A3AF-EB9FEC6A14E2.jpeg


    3FA3354F-67FA-4DAC-AF19-ABE49413613F.jpeg