I've run into this a few times yesterday, it happened while I was being unhooked I couldn't move. It happened when I was trying to commit to a generator and the killer hit me and I went down and I couldn't move from the generator. And in the same situation as you where I was rescuing someone and I was stuck in the rescue position. All I could do was spin.
You should go to the bug section on the forums and report or upvote this bug, the more information the developers have on certain bugs the easier it is to diagnose.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've run into this a few times yesterday, it happened while I was being unhooked I couldn't move. It happened when I was trying to commit to a generator and the killer hit me and I went down and I couldn't move from the generator. And in the same situation as you where I was rescuing someone and I was stuck in the rescue position. All I could do was spin.
You should go to the bug section on the forums and report or upvote this bug, the more information the developers have on certain bugs the easier it is to diagnose.
looks like you're rocking that stretched screen hard
Please file a bug report in the correct section, following the guidelines: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs