Game breaking bug, unable to finish game, told to redirect my report here.

Please watch this video to understand this annoying bug - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNl49hOkBnE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNl49hOkBnE

I've had this multiple times now and it's so infuriating. Someone cannot die on hook for some reason, then I'm completely forced to disconnect, thus receiving a matchmaking ban, losing 2 pips, losing all my bloodpoints earned and add-ons, and more importantly, completely wasting my time. This has happened multiple times now and I cannot stand it, I love playing this game but something game breaking like this is horrendous, and the MM timeouts/ losing loads of bloodpoints etc it just such a kick to the...... yeah.

Please could this be looked into and, if possible, please could i maybe get bloodpoint compensation for what i've lost and my time wasted?

PSN = GETGAMING99_YT

Apart from that, love the game! Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I have the same bug, thought I was the only one. On top of that, my Spacebar & M2 stop working for no reason (although everything works well I checked)