Matchmaking system

Okay so I don't know if you can really consider this a bug but it's something you guys need to fix and it won't be seen anywhere else by you other than this forum

I'm a rank 8 legion main. Lowest I've been in ranks is rank 7 since I'm a survivor main.

My perks were dying light, ruin, mad grit, and discordance. After the dying light change I now run nurses calling instead of dying light.

So pretty normal just a purple rank killer with non-broken perks.

So my question is, how come I keep going against rank 1 survivors?

Shouldn't purple ranks be matched with other purple ranks?

Might as well take away ranking systems as a whole.

Please fix this. As much as I can still get kills I like to relax when I play legion but now all I can do is sweat to actually get kills which isn't fun.

Tagged: Pending

Comments