Killer FOV

It's my impression or the overall FOV of killers was reduced in this patch?

Comments

  • I have felt something strange about killer, I've been missing normal lunges, and billy feels like he's shambling way more than he was. All killers breathe louder too for some reason.

  • The FOV has not changed. The hillbilly's camera, however, appears to have moved forward slightly. That FOV will be the same, but it would explain the missed hits @SaltedSnow is talking about. Since you camera is further forward, you might feel like you're in range when you're really just barely out of range.

  • @Peanits said:

    The FOV has not changed. The hillbilly's camera, however, appears to have moved forward slightly. That FOV will be the same, but it would explain the missed hits @SaltedSnow is talking about. Since you camera is further forward, you might feel like you're in range when you're really just barely out of range.

    Any plans to remove the anti-aliasing bro? I have crippling headache

  • @Wesker said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1242058#Comment_1242058

    Any plans to remove the anti-aliasing bro? I have crippling headache

    Please do not derail threads.

  • @Peanits said:

    The FOV has not changed. The hillbilly's camera, however, appears to have moved forward slightly. That FOV will be the same, but it would explain the missed hits @SaltedSnow is talking about. Since you camera is further forward, you might feel like you're in range when you're really just barely out of range.

    Ahh, that explains it then, I'm guessing it also explains the seemingly increased headbob billy has now too?


    At least m1s aren't the hardest thing to relearn I guess, it's just embarrassing looking boosted at missing m1s at red ranks.

  • This is Wesker's thread, I feel of all people he would get to "derail" it...no?

  • Something feels off, but I can't explain it.

    Not on just billy either, since I don't even touch him.

  • @Peanits said:

    The FOV has not changed. The hillbilly's camera, however, appears to have moved forward slightly. That FOV will be the same, but it would explain the missed hits @SaltedSnow is talking about. Since you camera is further forward, you might feel like you're in range when you're really just barely out of range.

    Are you sure? Because I swear that I see less of the spirit's wrists now

  • Interestingly, as a killer main, I thought the FOV had been reduced myself on my first game of the patch. I was playing Cannibal and I missed 2 survivors in front of me right up against me, took for the chase music to begin before I knew they were there. Not happened to me in years.