Shrine Purchases Not Unlocking Perks

I just bought Bond through the and went through 4 different blood webs. Looking further into it, I noticed under Dwight's character info that the perk does not appear to be unlocked even though I just purchased it.


• Platform - PC

• Description of the issue - Shrine bugged, purchased perks take shards, show they're purchased but are not unlocking.

20200429084229_1.jpg 20200429084241_1.jpg 20200429084310_1.jpg 20200429084315_1.jpg 20200429084321_1.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • It seems that I have the same issue with WoO. I bought it and prestiged 3 characters. I haven't found it on either of their bloodwebs even though they are all close to level 30 again. On top of that I bought the Chains of Hate DLC and even got Zarina at level 40+ without the WoO perk spawning once..

    So here is what I've already checked:

    • Did I really purchase it in the SoS? Yes, I did.
    • Is it unlocked and is there a checkbox at Kate? Yes there is.

    I also bought this weeks Solidarity and it is also unlocked at Jane Romero. I haven't found it yet on any of my bloodwebs but we will see.