Shrine Bugged - Don't buy anything from it.
Just bought Bond and it took my shards, shows I bought it but the perk still seems to be locked.
Just bought Bond and it took my shards, shows I bought it but the perk still seems to be locked.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I already did; I went through 4 different blood webs and it never showed up, the perk is greyed out in the Shrine so I can't purchase it again and y shards were removed. If I go to Dwight's character info, it doesn't show as locked, but rather an unchecked diamond telling me the perk is available for purchase in the shrine.
Hello, please file a bug report in this section following the guidelines: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Adding onto what Rizzo said, this can happen, although it is fairly rare. If you have any details on what you were doing when it happened (anything unusual that might have happened leading up to it), please let us know.
If you fill out one of these tickets, we'll be able to fix that and give you your teachable perk: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=191306