Stretched resolution “block,” next? Since AA/vsync was hit.

Since they’re clearly trying to stop people from editing files for an advantage is there any way they can actually tackle the stretch res issue? I’m guessing no since it’s a monitor issue.

And yes, I’m sure I’ll get tons of people saying they do it because it looks better... even if that’s the case it still let’s you see over things. So it looks better and it gives an advantage.

That would be like getting caught with a radar detector and telling the cop “I don’t use it to speed, I just think it looks cool in my car.”

Comments

  • regarding on how behaviour prioritizes their opinions over their palyers' experience, I would trust this

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    regarding on how behaviour prioritizes their opinions over their palyers' experience, I would trust this

    What is “their players opinion,” exactly? If you’re implying players are in support of stretching res I don’t think that’s all players or even the majority.