Community speculation please help
Okay now maybe this is just me crossing my fingers and hoping to God somebody doesn't just look at this and just walk away but I have a fun and interesting group project for the community.
Now this isn't going to be atypical theory of guess what this is but I want people to think and come up with an idea of what the next killer and survivors going to be.
Now this thread is going to just be a starting from nothing and making it into something. One of the biggest hand that they gave us was
" it's a killer in Survivor we have already seen before" or something along that line. That being the case some speculated might be the very first killer or Survivor that the entity has ever shown.
If you have anything to add please put it up and I will keep updating this discussion page.
Now this isn't going to be atypical theory of guess what this is but I want people to think and come up with an idea of what the next killer and survivors going to be.
Now this thread is going to just be a starting from nothing and making it into something. One of the biggest hand that they gave us was
" it's a killer in Survivor we have already seen before" or something along that line. That being the case some speculated might be the very first killer or Survivor that the entity has ever shown.
If you have anything to add please put it up and I will keep updating this discussion page.
Comments