PC - Huntress can't gain deviousness points

Normally hatches hit would give deviousness points but after the patch I didn't gain any points.

I tried remove the add-ons then play again and it's still the same.

At the end of the match I would get deviousness points by getting 4 kills and it says no one escaped on the left side of the screen.

Even though some hits I did was a fully charged one and it still doesn't count.

Hope this get fixed in the next hot fix patch.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • just had few rounds of huntress and each round I was ending up with under 1k deviousness with 3~4 kills and tons of successful throws of different charges.


    can confirm that huntress bonus from hatchet hits are bugged with the patch.

  • Can confirm this is the case. Hitting hatchet gives you 300 Brutality points and nothing else.

    3rd May 2020

  • Bumping, this is a bug that should not have lasted this long.