Stuck underneath hook

I played a game against a deathslinger before, and was hooked during endgame. After being unhooked by a teammate, I was locked underneath the hook (able to look around but unable to move). This did not change after being hit again by the slinger.


Definitely worth looking into.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Happend to me aswell. I was unhooked at the same time a survivor got hit by his power, and was stuck at the same position. The deathslinger was cool and shoot me to fix this.

  • Happen to me too

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/608119265?t=10h23m29s

    At 10:25 you can see how it looked on my screen

  • Same here. I do not know what triggered it - just that as soon as I was unhooked I could not move anywhere, I could only turn. I was able to use unbreakable and when a survivor crawled over to me, I was able to heal her. I was downed again and it seemed to free me. PS4, swf with one other(Yui) on autohaven against huntress, clip attached as per usual:


    https://youtu.be/nLYUr7h3eO4


  • It happened again today but this time I was the one attempting to save and then got stuck. PS4, solo survivor this time as Bill on Rancid against Ghostface. I finished a gen coop, cleansed a totem, then attempted to save but let go - I gave Jake the save - afterwards i could not move at all. ***update - my friend said it happened to him but since he had saboteur equipped he was able to get unstuck by sabotaging the hook. He was Yui with inner strength, bt, sabo, & ds while we were swf


    https://youtu.be/iRX5Gi3zcnQ