queue times
after the latest patch....i'm still queueing up as killer instantly...
I have still yet to survivor after 10 mins😒
after the latest patch....i'm still queueing up as killer instantly...
I have still yet to survivor after 10 mins😒
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m assuming you’re in high ranks, as the same thing is happening to me.
I know this patch was supposed be to be balancing out loops, but for some reason playing Killer feels worse now. I can’t quite put my finger on it but it feels very different, the movement, the hitboxes, almost like a new game.
Also, many killers are suffering from bugs in this patch, such as; Hillbilly, Huntress, Oni, etc. that’s just my point experience so far on Xbox.