Pallet Stuns Buggy
I was playing as Trapper. I had just downed a survivor and picked her up and was taking her to a hook when another survivor dropped a pallet on me. Me and the survivor both began floating above the pallet and shaking back and forth. I messaged one of the survivors who happen to be in a group with 3/4 of the survivors. The survivor I was holding could not wiggle off until one of the other survivors used a flashlight to stun me to which the survivor got down but I was still stuck. I took the video from my perspective on my phone (for some reason I can't post the video) and the picture is from a screenshot from
Screenshot_20200429-005434_PS Messages.jpgthe survivor I was messaging. She informed me that in a previous match one of her friends dropped the pallet on the killer and fell through the map until the end of the match.
Comments