Stuck after using demogorgon portals
It is a rare bug but once I got stuck at the portal after teleporting to it with Demogorgon.
I managed to escape by teleporting again but I had to wait the cooldown.
I play on PC.
Tagged:
Pending
It is a rare bug but once I got stuck at the portal after teleporting to it with Demogorgon.
I managed to escape by teleporting again but I had to wait the cooldown.
I play on PC.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have had the same happen to me a few times. The only way I was able to get out was when a survivor let me down them and pick them up.
This happened to me after I picked up a survivor next to a portal I couldn’t move and I wasn’t close enough to the portal to teleport. A survivor had to cleanse the portal so I could place another one so I could teleport.