I'v been solo queuing survivor all day and I think 15% was the right move for all of us...
That's right, I agree with the gen speed change. First, I play in red ranks and I have a regular team that I play with and though I would consider us upper tier, we are by no means at the top. We consistently do well but sometimes the killers and the RNG spirits just seem to be on our side and we go on a fire streak. When that happens games are generally shorter than average and less action packed. Because of that there is less opportunity for everyone to earn points and the matches seem very one sided. After today I feel like that was all mostly due to our ability to gen rush so quickly. Now its been tougher to pop one gen right from the start or even two or three before the first hook and it's made the game feel less breezy(being a survivor main). I'm sure over time facing some of the better players it could easily turn into a nightmare seeing as I get absolutely ransacked sometimes but I have a good feeling about this change. I'm on console so I didn't get to see this in the PTB. Does anyone else see the difference, specifically on console?
Comments
Players will adjust, split up to do gens which is the proper way anyways really, and games will be right back to normal