I feel out of place but...
My game actually looks clearer now, has this happened to anyone else? I'm not denying the issue of course, I agree it should be fixed but I haven't felt it, if anything, it's better. Anyone else finding it clearer?
My game actually looks clearer now, has this happened to anyone else? I'm not denying the issue of course, I agree it should be fixed but I haven't felt it, if anything, it's better. Anyone else finding it clearer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My FPS is also slightly higher and my settings are all the same as before??
Ikr?
My fps went up and the game looks okay, but would rather have it without AA
At least I'm not alone lol.