Noticed something strange.

Whenever I am stomping the survivors, one of them always seems to get off of the hook, which sometimes does nothing, but other times has ended very poorly for me.

However, when I am struggling or doing average, none of that seems to happen. (Maybe a few times, like 2/10)

I have been keeping an eye on it ever since I thought it was weird, and it is still holding up.

I would say, if I were to have 10 games in a row where I am just unstoppable or the survivors play poorly etc, then 7/10 times, a survivor gets off of the hook. (One time 2 got off, never happened again though)

Do the values for struggling off of the hook change or something depending on how well the killer is doing?

Or am I just imagining things? Maybe I just need to play some CIV 5...

Comments

  • Never heard of it.
    There might be hidden mechanics, but I don't think anyone has any proof of that. I usually attempt every game for funsies, and I don't really see a difference IMO.
    Also, it could be a self selection bias too. People are more likely to attempt escapes when there's no other possibility of survival.
  • I'm just sad that i have Up The Ante (totally it's not lvl 1 ...) and i didn't kobe in last 15 attempts

  • Milo said:

    I'm just sad that i have Up The Ante (totally it's not lvl 1 ...) and i didn't kobe in last 15 attempts

    What’s even worse is when you bring slippery meat and ask everyone to bring in salty lips and still don’t get the 4 percent  :'(