Is NAT-Type still a thing on xbox????
I see people still nat type dcing even with the penalties. Is NAt type a way around the dc penalty?
I see people still nat type dcing even with the penalties. Is NAt type a way around the dc penalty?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
First of all, now that there are dedicated servers, NAT type doesn't effect if you can play the game or not.
Second of all, they'd still be banned regardless.
People are still NAt typing. on Xbox Thats why i am asking. Someone told me they don't get the penalty for the dc if they NAt Dc and survivors are still doing it and not getting banned so idk what your on about. and also.. sure it doesn't affect whether i can play or not but its allowing survivors to quit the game keep their points and pips and not get a time penalty so yeah its a bit cheap regardless to whether it affects my game play or not.
Recently my Wifi went out and I've had to resort to my 4G. Crashed once, and our wifi is getting fixed today which is good. When I crashed I suffered a ban like anyone else.
4G is Nat type D.
well i tested out the test my nat type dc and what do ya know. no penalty