Technical Support post removed?
I have been having some serious problems with my game crashing and decided to post to the technical support forum. It was up for 15 minutes or so but it seems to have been removed without any explanation. What should I do? I don't want to post it again as it could be considered spam. And I believe that I followed all the rules. Any advice?
Comments
It was just caught in the spam filter. There's a bot that will scan posts that it thinks might be spam and send them to a queue to be reviewed by a moderator. One a mod reviews it, they'll either mark it as spam and delete it, or mark it as not spam and it'll reappear. In this case it was just a false positive and it should be back now.
Thank you! It is back up, I appreciate the quick help.