Got Stuck After Pallet Drop

I was playing Trapper on Sheltered Woods in a chase with a Dwight. He dropped a pallet on me, one that spawned between two rocks near a corner tile adjacent to a generator, and it stunned me, then left he stuck in place beside one of the stones in front of the pallet.

Every time I tried to move I just juddered and then snapped back to my position. I couldn't move in any direction, attack and lunging had the same effect as trying to move, which was to snap me back to my starting position. Eventually I ran out of things to try and just waited to lose the match.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • I was playing as a Doctor on Oni’s map and a survivor was looping me around killer shack and I got stuck in a pallet when I swung to hit the survivor he threw the pallet on me and I got stuck while the survivor got hit. So all I could do is swing and swing but nothing I did worked until a survivor vaulted over the pallet. I was able to grab him while he was vaulting and then next thing I know I was free with the survivor in my arms. I have got video footage of this happening since I am a streamer.

    97CBF526-58B5-41B0-8F06-F71AA7EE2DED.png 1E22139C-0D5D-4787-A696-2DE1DAF5F87E.png