Is it my impression?
Is it my impression or huntress is even worst than before? For some reason my hatches seems to go through a survivor, I ######### gave up on that game. Now I am a survivor main gave up on killers
Is it my impression or huntress is even worst than before? For some reason my hatches seems to go through a survivor, I ######### gave up on that game. Now I am a survivor main gave up on killers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
well, have fun getting hit by hatchets flying 3 meters next to you
Right? The yeetress needs to have her hitboxes fixed.