Entity Charm on Console?
I play on Nintendo Switch and logged in after the Patch. But the Charm for the DbD Mobile Promotion is not there yet.
Tagged:
Acknowledged
I play on Nintendo Switch and logged in after the Patch. But the Charm for the DbD Mobile Promotion is not there yet.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ps4- Don't have the Charm either.
PC don't have also
Ah okay. Maybe its not rolled out yet. I thought its a bug but maybe not?
PS4. Also not available yet.
Same to friends I've been playing with.
Let's wait a bit, maybe it's bhvr will fix it today
Same on ps4, I can confirm it's a bug because some people have it
I don't have it on PS4. Saw people on Facebook say they don't have it on xbox.