PC - Can't Cleanse Totem + Stypitic Agent

Character: Jeff

Map: Lerys Memorial Institute

Issue: Totem in this image was not cleansable. Lucky it was only a dull totem. Tried moving around / taking a few different positions, never gave me the popup to cleanse + didnt work even if i tried clicking mouse anyway. Just occurring now after the newest patch. Also, I don't have any evidence of this but my styptic agent didn't work after I used it at least 2 seconds in advance before being hit, and I still had the symbol that I was protected on the screen even as the killer was carrying me (previous game). Didn't make a separate log since i don't have any evidence of the issue.


Thanks


20200429023936_1.jpg DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I had this problem too. Me and my friend tried to cleanse this totem but it didn't work. Yes, it's hex totem. ; - ;

    Desktop_Screenshot_2020.04.29_-_02.07.11.25.png unknown-9.png


  • I had the same issue on Coldwind Farm. No matter what angle I was at I couldn't cleanse the totem. So the hag ran around offing everyone with the exposed status active all game.

    20210130141435_1.jpg