Why I love Legion
Legion is an M1 Killer that only needs to get one hit to get a down. You only have to mindgame a loop once or catch someone out of position once. Frenzy hits are borderline free when you know what you're doing and people tend to stay injured even when you leave them.
Generators can easily turn into deadzones when playing Legion because I'll break the pallets around them and there's no speed boost from being hit because they're already injured. I really think people underestimate how much Survivors can do once they get hit in a chase. On Killers that need two hits, you can get the first hit within the first 15 seconds, but the second hit once the Survivor has cashed in their sprint burst from being injured to reach a safe tile can take ages. Legion lacks that problem, which is why I love them.
Spend early game racing around the map like a speed boat and profit mid/end game finishing chases quickly because of the lack of healing. And if they do heal.... you get free gen slowdown and more speed boat gameplay. 10/10
Comments