Weekly perks ban feature

Imagine 4 survivor's perks, and 2 killer perk's, banned weekly, that would bring some variety in gameplay

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1240336#Comment_1240336

    Thank you for the correction, I did not notice that error when I typed my original comment. My reason? Well, I for one do not want perks I like using banned and not many people would, I also don’t like my build variety being banned. Another issue I could see would be that perks that no one uses could get banned which would essentially make the system serve no purpose.

    Good points

  • @GrootDude said:

    I already dislike weekly bans in Overwatch so I really wouldn’t want in dbd.

    I like the weekly bans in Overwatch. What I don't like is weekly bans on top of RoleQ. But RoleQ should never have happened this far into the game's life-cycle to begin with. Those two combined just made me walk away from ladder play in Overwatch. Now my team and I just stack in QPC.

    That said, there is a wide chasm between hero bans in Overwatch and Perk bans in DbD.

    The one just means a hero can't be played, but everyone who pays the base MSRP has all heroes available to play (bans aside). No grind or RNG to unlock one.

    The other means a Perk is gone from rotation. And for people who play casually and might not have a ton of perks unlocked, because this game is a grind-fest designed by a sadist with a hard-on for RNG, that would be a very bad thing to do.

  • @kateguitar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/146903/weekly-perks-ban-feature

    No, no AND NO.

    I should use the perk I want I buyed it with real money cause I want to use it when I want to.

    You need to think before writing stupid things, imagine if the devs banned DS and BT for a week, killers would camp and tunnel A LOT MORE, and no one would play during that week and queue times would increase a lot, if they banned noed and corrupt intervention GEN RUSH WOULD INCREASE A LOT MORE.

    It isn't people wanting to use the same meta perks over and over, it's because it's needed to have a chance and fun, and they payed for that perk and did the horrendous grind just to get their recently unlocked perk banned?

    Use your brain before saying these things.

    :_: Okay, i forgot about tunneling, and camping, sadly this idea will never be added ingame cause of these things.

1 2 ›